Friday 2 March 2012

Team Paddler Pete Bridgeford review on the Palm Fuse Cag



Ok so I’ve had my Palm Fuse cag for quite a while now, and have been able to put it through its paces on different rivers, and in different weather conditions, so here’s what I think to it…
When I first got it, I was slightly unsure how water tight it would be, seeing as it doesn’t have a latex neck, instead it had Palm’s Advanced GlideSkin neoprene neck, which is brilliant for people who find latex uncomfortable or annoying to use on a regular basis, like me, and I’ve found that it holds the water out very well, which is probably what I like most about this cag! Just as water tight, yet more comfortable!





Another really good feature of this cag is that there are no underarm seams, which means it’s more flexible, and gives you much more movability, which is a must when trying to pull off your top freestyle moves, or reaching forward for that powerful boof stroke.
I’ve used my Fuse cag all through the winter, to temperatures so low that the water was starting to freeze as it left the river! And it still kept me nice and dry, which helped me try to keep warm!


See you on the water,

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment